Tuesday, February 7, 2012

i'll be ur vanilla chocolate.

NUZUL AIZAT IS MINE !
FULLSTOP!
ONLY AND ONLY !
just only nuzul aizat the person who only can make me smile n cry.
and because of him also,
i've learnt a lot of sincerity that we need in this life.
yeah.. u r my dancing king..
day and night.
i feel the beat from u.
i know that u are the one
that ALLAH S.W.T create to having a life together with me.
to feel the challenge, happiness, sadness and all the feeling that we never feel before.
and i know.
u, nuzul aizat is the person who really love me a lot.
care every single and each of me.
every part. every inch of myself..
have u sayang.
and having a life wit u create such a happiness memory in this life that ive never feel before.
u are my spirit and always be my spirit.
thru easy and hard things together.
wil bring the luck and love to us,.
trust this syg,
that i... 
only got u as my prince,king and everything for me.. 
day and nite, every second,minute,hour ,day and all the entire of each part of earth and space.
just only u.

...........................................................
the first sight of knowing u..
make me feel that u r the one.
until this stage.. i believed, that u r mine.
first time to see u.
heartbeat dupp faster.
y ?
am i fall in love with this guy ?
yea.
im going to love u dat time.
and my target r u.
u..
such a blurr person.
such a humble and quite naughty.
rich of laugh.
hyperactive,
straight to the point wer u r supposed to point it,
u... 
honest
kind a handsome.
good looking.
good in stylish
well personalize.
well manners.
and dats
make me
want to be close to u..
close and close.
until one day.
u seems like noe wats on my mind..
and thank you.
u got it.
and last.
u noe that i love u so much.
love u so much sayang.
love u like u are the only man i love.
and yes!
u r the only man i love.
and
u are MINE !

NOWONWARDS,
i'll be your vanilla and also ur chocolate.
and for all ur life.
ill always be your love 
me & you.
you & me.

No comments:

Post a Comment